Monday, September 6, 2010

Our new desks!!!

I threw a mini-fit last week and started re-designing our schoolroom. All of us at one table was distracting, too-close, and a constant source of irritation for the boys. SO, I decided I wanted each boy to have his own desk. I found plans and built them MYSELF!!! It was not as hard as I thought it would be, as Lowe's made the hard cuts for me! The boys chose their own colors and our first morning working on them was great! Lizzie is warming up Paul's desk while he is reading in his room.
A close up view of Sam's desk.
All three of the boys working at their desks..... ahhhhhhh. Not ONE "he touched me" or "he's shaking the table" was heard this morning!!!!!!
Another shot of them working nicely at their desks. Can NOT get enough of this!
A HUGE thank you to the Knock-Off Wood blog for her plans and to Steve for letting me use all his cool power tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment